FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Thursday Favorite Things

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday Favorite Things

Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things!

Can you believe that it is April? Time is flying by, but that means that warm weather is coming. I know that many of you are anxiously waiting for it to warm up. 

Many of my features come from you my commenters. Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  


My Features from last week:
Each hostess chooses her own features from comments on her blog so be sure to visit them all!

Features include:
Spring Carrot Garland  - Fresh Vintage by Lisa

Rent or Own? - Debbie Dabble


The Craft Bottom -  The Boondocks

Twine Flowers - Simple Joys

If were featured, grab a button.


Welcome to Thursday Favorite Things! I want to thank all of you that shared your awesome posts at last weeks party and WELCOME to any new bloggers joining this week. We are blessed with so many talented and creative bloggers. I can’t wait to see what you have to add to the party this week.

Please take the time to get to know ALL of your hostesses


It’s Party Time
Thank you to all who share with us every week.

Please follow all of your lovely hostesses, they are amazing women. Their blogs are the first on the list or click the images below.

Leave some comment love my friends, have a great time at the party - Happy TFT day!

Tell your friends and share your wonderful blog posts with us.

              
                                  

Don't forget to leave your Linkup Number or Post Title so I can find you and you could become one of my featured commenters next week.  



13 comments :

  1. Bev,
    Thanks so much for the honor of being featured!! I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post, on Google+ and on face book!! Thanks too for all your visits and kind words and for hosting each week!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie,
      You are so welcome for the feature. Hope all is well with you.
      Have a lovely week.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Beverly thank you so much for the feature. Who would have thought a piece of junk could please so many. I hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary,
      I think that's what makes it so special when we take something destined for the garbage and make it beautiful and you did.
      Have a great Sunday.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Good Afternoon Bev, It is lovely to join you once again, as I have been absent for a little while. Today I have added 3 posts, 136/137 and 139.
    I am not able to stay and visit friends as it is supper time here in England, but I will return tomorrow to visit you all.
    Have a lovely day today.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daphne,
      So great to see you again. I know it can be hard to stay in touch. No worries.
      I love your flowers. I can't grow foxglove and I love it.Your recipes look awesome.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. There are so many talented bloggers out there! Thanks again for hosting this terrific party!
    Have a lovely day!
    Angie
    PS - my linkup this week is #270

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      Hope your holiday was wonderful. I loved it when we sang the hymn He Lives in church. I just says it all.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. Hello Bev! Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been to visit for a while. Just busy writing, going places and then taking a break with Hubby once in a while. :) I'm happy to be back with you! Today I'm sharing #291 with you and your readers about How to Root a Rose Cutting. In about 6 weeks I should know if they took and I'll link up an update.

    Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Back to cold weather in North Central Texas {we had nice 70's most of the week}. It's spring!!!
    Hugs,
    Barb <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      We are need to take breaks. It is nice to not think about being on my computer sometimes. I can't wait to hear how your rose cuttings do. I have been trying t get my roses to grow new ones. I did everything you said, but they keeping dying. I keep cutting but to no avail.
      I will try again soon. I am going to be gone for a few weeks, so when I get back. Maybe by then yours will be growing.
      You have to let me know.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Marilyn,
    I had a wonderful holiday. Thanks for asking. I always love all of your recipes. I gain weight just looking at them.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for another fun party! I am thrilled to have my CARROT GARLAND featured. This week I am sharing #169, 170, 171
    Please visit and say HELLO ! Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      You are so welcome for the carrot garland feature. I love it. I also love your quote about being someone's sunshine. How sweet if we could all do that.
      Have a great day.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...